FY 16 CoC Competition
The FY 2016 Continuum of Care Program Consolidated Application is available for download below. If you have any suggestions or comments for our application, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be submitted no later than Wednesday, September 14th.
Click here for the FY2016 Collaborative Application
FY 2016 Continuum of Care Competition Timeline:
08/23/2016: Renewal Applications due to ECHO- Email to email@example.com (Applications should be entered directly into esnaps, create a PDF export of your application and email to ECHO. As HUD directs please DO NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON
Documents to Submit with Renewal Application:
- Policy/ procedure on screening participants for potential mainstream benefits and specific plan for helping them access those benefits.
- Policy/ procedure or outreach logs that describe or document how the program applicant conducts outreach outside of the organization, specifically individuals and families that are least likely to ask for housing resources.
8/15/2016 & 8/16/2016: The CoC Grant Applications/ Review Committee will review all renewal applications with the approved tool to give to the Grant Selection Committee
8/17/2016 – 8/19/2016: The CoC Grant Selection Committee will review, rank, and score all applications that meet the application threshold on the “Continuum of Care Renewal Project Rating Form 2016”.
8/30/2016: ECHO will announce to grantees if their application is going to be included in the CoC Consolidated Application Submission
09/02/2016: Appeal letters, if any are due
New Project & Reallocation Applications:
8/9/2016 – Public announcement of $151,453.00 for new projects and $257,309.00 for new projects through reallocation. Click here for official announcement.
8/12/2016 – New Applications Due to ECHO – Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Application should be entered directly into esnaps, create a PDF export of your application and email to ECHO. As HUD directs please DO NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON
Documents to Submit with New Application
(If applicant currently receives a HUD CoC funded grant, please ignore these additional documents. These documents are reviewed during the CoC monitoring and will be considered during the review and ranking process.):
- Organization Policy and Procedure/Operational Manual
- Project Policy and Procedure/ Operational Manual
- Financial Policies and Procedures (if not included in one of the above mentioned documents)
- Organizational Bylaws
8/15/2016 & 8/16/2016 – The CoC Grant Applications/ Review Committee will review all new project applications with the approved tool to give to the Grant Selection Committee.
8/17/2016 – 8/19/2016 – The CoC Grant Selection Committee will review, rank, and score all applications that meet the application threshold on the “Continuum of Care New Project Rating Form 2016”.
08/30/2016 – ECHO will announce to all applicants if their application is going to be included in the CoC Consolidated Application Submission.
09/02/2016 – Appeals letters, if any are Due
Continuum of Care Competition Quick Links:
- FY 2016 General Section (NOFA)
- FY 2016 Notice of Funding Availability for CoC Programs
- ECHO CoC FY 2016Program Competition Policies and Procedures (Amended 8/3/16)
- Opening Doors
- HUD’S Notice on Prioritizing People Experiencing Chronic Homelessness
- HUD’S Rapid Re-Housing Brief
- FY 2016 CoC Program Preliminary ARD Report
- e-snaps Instructional Guide: Applicant Profile
- e-snaps Instructional Guide: Budget Information
- New Project Application Detailed Instructions
- e-snaps Instructional Guide: New Project Application
- CoC New Project Application Rating Tool
- Renewal Project Application Detailed Instructions
- e-snaps Instructional Guide: Renewal Project Application
- CoC Renewal Project Application Rating Tool